dwit

Tuesday, September 11, 2007

TERRENCE HOWARD SPEAKS ON BABY WIPES,AGAIN

I love this picture of Terrence Howard

Terrence Howard is speaking about baby wipes again. This time he is speaking toNYMag.I tell you,this man fascinates me.

This is what Terrence had to say:


"
You know, my views and focus never change. They remain the same, about trying to find a cleaner way to live, and to be safer, you know? And maybe we should be a little more careful about social mores instead of this loose living that everybody�s gotten caught up in. We�ve lost our moral values a little bit. That�s what I was touching on. I believe as an artist, my nature is to speak. Do I think we need to readdress how we clean ourselves? Yeah. It took a long time for soap to catch on. Now everyone uses soap. So let�s be a little more clean, you guys. Let�s not be germophobic, but let�s be clean when we can.




Wow,Terrence,you're a treasure(lol).

No comments:

Post a Comment