dwit

Tuesday, September 4, 2007

TERRENCE HOWARD SAYS...-Saucy's WTF?!



Terrence Howard on Women and Baby Wipes:
If they're using dry paper, they aren't washing all of themselves. It's just unclean. So if I go inside a woman's house and see the toilet paper there, I'll explain this. And if she doesn't make the adjustment to baby wipes, I'll know she's not completely clean.

You,know Terrence,i am all for baby wipes. I advocate for the use of baby wipes,too. If baby wipes were as readily available as toilet paper,then i agree with the use of baby wipes. Only problem is,could we flush them continually?

Terrence Howard on his Ideal Woman:
I like women who look like me. Generally, you're �attracted to women who look like you, because the most beautiful thing in nature is your own reflection.

That's interesting,but i don't think i want someone who looks like me. What do you really mean? Do you mean that somebody who is a reflection as far as goals and such or do you mean in looks only? I will have to test this theory,Terrence.Man,Terrence,a man full of wisdom?

To read more about Terrence and all the wisdom he holds,check outElle's Interview with Terrence

No comments:

Post a Comment